Breast Augmentation Surgery FAQ’s
Breast Implants | Breast Augmentation | Breast Surgery | Beverly Hills | Los Angeles
Am I a good candidate for a breast lift?
You may be a good candidate for breast lift surgery if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- breasts that are pendulous, but of satisfactory size
- breasts that lack substance or firmness
- nipples and areolas that point downward, especially if they are positioned below the breast crease
Sometimes these conditions may be inherited traits. In certain cases, the breasts may have developed differently so that one breast is firm and well positioned while the other is not. There may be differences in the size of your breasts as well as their shape. Breasts that are large and heavy
Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation?
One or more of the following feelings or conditions may indicate that you are a good candidate for breast augmentation:
- you are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- clothes that fit well around your hips are often too large at the bustline
- you feel self-conscious wearing a swimsuit or form-fitting top
- your breasts have become smaller and lost their firmness after having children
- weight loss has changed the size and shape of your breasts
- one of your breasts is noticeably smaller than the other